Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Google+ Link To US
Background
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Welcome to AWOLGAMERS
Please sign in or Register

AWOLGAMERS: Forums

Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AWOLGAMERS Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION - OFF TOPIC LOUNGE
Pika
NO LONGER IN AWOL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:57 am Reply with quote
Yeah crunchyroll is a pretty nice site

I've been watching a new anime recently called "Tokyo Ghoul". It only has a few episodes but it's interesting so far if you're into ghouls and blood n stuff

Dragoneel1000
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:23 pm Reply with quote
Can't stand the shrill girl voices in Subs so I watch Dubs.

Soul eater
Is this a Zombie?
SAO (Honestly... Freakin amazing... Feels are realz. I actually enjoyed the concept of VRMMORPG and the characters are easy to connect to.)
High School of the Dead (Too much Fan-service in my opinion)
Guilty Crown (Made me fucking cry...)
3/7 of Bleach (Never picking it up again hopefully... It looked promising at first then dived into shit like Ganju did...)
Hellsing Ultimate OVA (Madness... Vampire, steampunk nazis... I LOVE IT)
Black Butler I - II (You know... I kinda want Ciel to smile now... Glad the thirds been confirmed!)
Attack on Titan ((Dubs.) Honestly the dialogue in my opinion after episodes 12 were just utter crap... Screaming got boring quick.)
Blood-C (Innocent girl going badass and killing monsters... Madness itself. Story kinda sucked compared to some others though Razz)
Death Note (R.I.P L)
Fairy Tail (Dubs. Fun)
Full Metal Alchemist BrotherHood (Pretty awesome! Needed more Edward X Winnry action though Razz... Hugs fail to satisfy XP)
Girls Und Panzer! (Well... What can I say... Tankery looks fun!)
Infinite Stratos (Love Heptagons never get old! There always different!)
Date A Live (Hmm... Instead of giving us Is this a Zombie? III They just made another anime with the same cast XP)
Knights Of Sidonia (Sucks at first... Got better later)

I need morrreeee.....

Dragoneel1000
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:50 am Reply with quote
I hate you guys... I just watched High School DxD because you guys kept bringing it up. The romance is GREAT...! I never thought something like this would be made so perverse and perverted... Like Really... Left and right BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS! THEY EVEN HAD FREAKIN SOUND EFFECTS!!!

Dragoneel1000
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:43 am Reply with quote
Well I just finished watching Angel Beats!... Fuck man... I feel like killing myself all over again. Shame we don't see what happens next, be nice to know what happens after, I need more clarification.

Dragoneel1000
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quote
Well... I just watched
Princess Resurrection (Very fun anime, shame it was rated PG... It would have been more fun if they had the same theme as the Manga :/ (Hime x Hiro <3, if only true.))
Campione! (Dammit... Another anime that discontinued with a love pentagon T_T)

Guys... I need some love here... Any suggestions?

Pika
NO LONGER IN AWOL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:01 am Reply with quote
I loved Angel Beats, and yes would like to know what would of happened next but anime makers are meaniepoopheads like that

have you seen clannad yet

Dragoneel1000
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:41 am Reply with quote
Pika wrote:

have you seen clannad yet

Just started yesterday Very Happy... Already finished the First Story Arc... Quite well executed.

Dragoneel1000
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:59 am Reply with quote
Finished Watching: [C] Control: The Money and Soul of Possibility.
Really good anime... Art is beautiful, story is touching and maddening, characters are lovable, romance... Sadly didn't end the way I liked it T_T. )

I've noticed I've liked the Harem genre (Why the fuck? Whats wrong with me...) ... Is there any good suggestions someone can give me?

Dragoneel1000
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:48 am Reply with quote
I need recommendations... I've started a whole bunch of animes but to no avail have I found satisfaction...
In progress:
Clannad (Just give me time)
Eureka Seven
Baka and Test
Oh! My Goddess!
A Certain Magical Index
A Certain Scientific Railgun
Karneval
Steins;Gate

GIVE ME MOOOOORE

Ender-Spartan
NO LONGER IN AWOL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:31 am Reply with quote
Well, considering the fact that you dont like subs, I am not much help. However, there are a few good subs out there that don't have a screaming idiot every five seconds like in Bleach (which i am loving).
The Irregular at Magic High School is really good (Started with the 2014 spring season, ended with the majority of the summer 2014s)
Aldnoah.Zero REALLY good mech anime. (summer 2014)
RWBY (Made by RoosterTeeth, one of few shows made in USA that are considered true anime; Fall 2014- Winter 2015)
Log Horizon (Has second season, Similar to SAO, but at the same time very different. S1 Fall 2013-Winter 2014, S2 Fall 2014 - Still Airing)
Akame ga Kill! (Interesting anime, about assassins. Summer 2014 - Still Airing)

All of these anime can be watch on crunchyroll.com

Dragoneel1000
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:39 am Reply with quote
Ender-Spartan wrote:
Well, considering the fact that you dont like subs, I am not much help. However, there are a few good subs out there that don't have a screaming idiot every five seconds like in Bleach (which i am loving).
The Irregular at Magic High School is really good (Started with the 2014 spring season, ended with the majority of the summer 2014s)
Aldnoah.Zero REALLY good mech anime. (summer 2014)
RWBY (Made by RoosterTeeth, one of few shows made in USA that are considered true anime; Fall 2014- Winter 2015)
Log Horizon (Has second season, Similar to SAO, but at the same time very different. S1 Fall 2013-Winter 2014, S2 Fall 2014 - Still Airing)
Akame ga Kill! (Interesting anime, about assassins. Summer 2014 - Still Airing)

All of these anime can be watch on crunchyroll.com

I'll look into them Very Happy... More please?

The_Pigmask_Colonel
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:16 am Reply with quote
I suggest Psycho-Pass, Shiki, Mononoke, and for a bit of comedy, Nichijou. All great Anime. Psycho-Pass is a futuristic crime action anime, Shiki is a mystery/"horror" anime about Vampires, Mononoke is brilliantly done and very avant garde. And then there's Nichijou which is just a bunch of comedy and random events. Very Funny.

Pika
NO LONGER IN AWOL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:18 am Reply with quote
perfect_failure wrote:
I suggest Psycho-Pass, Shiki, Mononoke, and for a bit of comedy, Nichijou. All great Anime. Psycho-Pass is a futuristic crime action anime, Shiki is a mystery/"horror" anime about Vampires, Mononoke is brilliantly done and very avant garde. And then there's Nichijou which is just a bunch of comedy and random events. Very Funny.

Yeah Psycho-Pass is great Very Happy

I'll have to check these out. I just finished catching up on Naruto since it ended manga wise.

Dragoneel1000
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:43 am Reply with quote
Toradora.... Brilliant... On par with Is this a Zombie?... Honestly I can't stop feeling bad for Minori and Ami, a whole lot of love was put into this... It gets you the feeling that you know your friends with people, but you feel pulled towards someone special, and that gets in the way of what would be your match. When your friend just wants to be more to you but doesn't want to hurt the other. Everyone is developed quite nicely, all the humor and drama is placed nicely throughout the show but never has it moved me so much.

Spoofus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:43 am Reply with quote
So recently it's been the anime adaptation of Grisaia no Kaijitsu. It doesn't do the visual novel justice, but I guess that's to be expected of a twelve-episode adaptation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AWOLGAMERS Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION - OFF TOPIC LOUNGE

View next topic
View previous topic