Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Google+ Link To US
Background
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Welcome to AWOLGAMERS
Please sign in or Register

AWOLGAMERS: Forums

Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in


View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AWOLGAMERS Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION - OFF TOPIC LOUNGE
Author Message
Amanda
NO LONGER IN AWOL

Joined: Apr 07, 2013
Posts: 240
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:43 am Reply with quote
hockeysense wrote:
Are all your backgrounds emo, Amanda? lol




lol yes lol im an emo girl lol like i said dont think im a wierd person
 
View user's profileSend private message
EpicZenon
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Joined: Apr 27, 2013
Posts: 351
Location: Tillsonburg, Ont. Canada

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:00 am Reply with quote
Amanda wrote:
LOL Hope You Guys Dont Think I'm Wierd LOL

http://i.imgur.com/SRu4R8y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EZdfBNV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8Cl3x4v.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vEi8vxN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OnGytwL.jpg

LOL I Know I'm Wierd LOL!!!


It takes one to know one! I like them, so I guess I'm weird too.
 
View user's profileSend private message Visit poster's website
Amanda
NO LONGER IN AWOL

Joined: Apr 07, 2013
Posts: 240
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:09 am Reply with quote
EpicZenon wrote:
Amanda wrote:
LOL Hope You Guys Dont Think I'm Wierd LOL

http://i.imgur.com/SRu4R8y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EZdfBNV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8Cl3x4v.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vEi8vxN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OnGytwL.jpg

LOL I Know I'm Wierd LOL!!!


It takes one to know one! I like them, so I guess I'm weird too.



lol im alone in this world lol
 
View user's profileSend private message
Delta_900_Mag
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Aug 05, 2013
Posts: 66
Location: The First Circle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:51 pm Reply with quote
heh, i'd outperform ya in a heartbeat with that dark theme, amanda, but then there's the guarantee that someone will see the sparkly red flag about me being a bit... off my rocker, so i won't. Neutral
 
View user's profileSend private message
hockeysense
NO LONGER IN AWOL

Joined: Jun 17, 2013
Posts: 636

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quote
My bubblegum has no flavour any more Sad
 
View user's profileSend private message
Amanda
NO LONGER IN AWOL

Joined: Apr 07, 2013
Posts: 240
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:35 pm Reply with quote
Delta_900_Mag wrote:
heh, i'd outperform ya in a heartbeat with that dark theme, amanda, but then there's the guarantee that someone will see the sparkly red flag about me being a bit... off my rocker, so i won't. Neutral



its ok bring it up lol
 
View user's profileSend private message
Delta_900_Mag
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Aug 05, 2013
Posts: 66
Location: The First Circle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:54 am Reply with quote
i've already posted my background back on page... 2, i think, but it has nothin to do with this. if you insist, however...

...does sonic.exe ring a bell? i hope it does

_________________
"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."
-- Ernest Hemingway 
View user's profileSend private message
Amanda
NO LONGER IN AWOL

Joined: Apr 07, 2013
Posts: 240
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:03 am Reply with quote
Delta_900_Mag wrote:
i've already posted my background back on page... 2, i think, but it has nothin to do with this. if you insist, however...

...does sonic.exe ring a bell? i hope it does



LOL yep LOL
 
View user's profileSend private message
Delta_900_Mag
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Aug 05, 2013
Posts: 66
Location: The First Circle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:45 am Reply with quote
long story short, i pretty much enjoyed it. wasn't scared, the music actually soothed me, and i still wait (somewhat) patiently for a newer version to unleash itself upon the world... if there will be.

_________________
"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."
-- Ernest Hemingway 
View user's profileSend private message
staticx57
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Joined: Jun 27, 2012
Posts: 3025
Location: New Jersey, United States

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:17 pm Reply with quote
 
View user's profileSend private message
Hellga
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Oct 15, 2013
Posts: 4
Location: Russia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:54 am Reply with quote
 
View user's profileSend private message Visit poster's website
Amanda
NO LONGER IN AWOL

Joined: Apr 07, 2013
Posts: 240
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:14 am Reply with quote
Hellga wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/M8aNv02.jpg


Pretty Very Happy
 
View user's profileSend private message
Delta_900_Mag
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Aug 05, 2013
Posts: 66
Location: The First Circle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:11 pm Reply with quote
Hellga wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/M8aNv02.jpg


ooh... nice and snowy and cold... can i live there? wait, nvm... i should be getting snow in the great lakes state in about a month or so. love the background, though

_________________
"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."
-- Ernest Hemingway 
View user's profileSend private message
Hellga
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Oct 15, 2013
Posts: 4
Location: Russia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:52 pm Reply with quote
Amanda wrote:


Pretty Very Happy

Thank Wink
Delta_900_Mag wrote:


ooh... nice and snowy and cold... can i live there? wait, nvm... i should be getting snow in the great lakes state in about a month or so. love the background, though

I love snow!) It's not hard live here, if you have warm clothes:) This is Khibiny mountains, Kola peninsula, Russia. http://i.imgur.com/m8bVpwR.jpg
 
View user's profileSend private message Visit poster's website
hockeysense
NO LONGER IN AWOL

Joined: Jun 17, 2013
Posts: 636

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:22 am Reply with quote
Hellga wrote:
Amanda wrote:


Pretty Very Happy

Thank Wink
Delta_900_Mag wrote:


ooh... nice and snowy and cold... can i live there? wait, nvm... i should be getting snow in the great lakes state in about a month or so. love the background, though

I love snow!) It's not hard live here, if you have warm clothes:) This is Khibiny mountains, Kola peninsula, Russia. http://i.imgur.com/m8bVpwR.jpg


Canadian here. I'm moving there. Holy. Shit. That's beautiful.
 
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AWOLGAMERS Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION - OFF TOPIC LOUNGE

View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2007 phpBB Group
All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Forums ©

 photo Footer-Warning920.jpg


www.awolgamers.com



Distributed by Raven PHP Scripts
New code written and maintained by the RavenNuke™ TEAM