Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Google+ Link To US
Background
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Welcome to AWOLGAMERS
Please sign in or Register

AWOLGAMERS: Forums

Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AWOLGAMERS Forum Index -> DISAGREEMENTS & COMPLAINTS
Serpent
NO LONGER IN AWOL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:28 pm Reply with quote
"post was moved to archives"

why?

All I want to know is why i was banned from the garrysmod server and maybe even TS3(have not checked)

Because I got removed?

But I don't get an answer do I? Yes my last post was cancerous at best (to witch I do not regret) But when I go and attempt to join the server that I brought into this clan because there is people in it (after almost 2-3 months of almost no activity) But I get the wonderful, you have been banned from this server.

As I stated before I have no desire to get unbanned. But Just leaving the topic unresponded to and the moving it to archives seems a bit shady at best to me. No one want to deal with it? Someone wants to keep me banned? And if i'm truly banned for the wondrous and various reasons that you guys can list then so be it. But as of now I have no ban post. I'm only listed as "No longer in AWOL" (From what I remember that is on good/ neutral terms). And I was just instantly banned. I know someone modified my account because I can no longer see the members section (witch in due practice makes since due to me not being apart of the clan)

But ill say it again, No ban post, No due clause, Removing my post from view, and EVEN BETTER putting it in the archives like this is your solution to the issue then fine. so be it.

I have my suspensions to whom pushed the gmod ban out and some theory that they would want to keep that under wraps. but COME ON
have some professionalism here.

View user's profileSend private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Thod
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:40 pm Reply with quote
To my knowledge, Serpent, you are not banned on TS. As for GMOD, I have nothing to offer on that subject, so I'll let someone else address it.

NO LONGER IN AWOL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:42 pm Reply with quote
Thod wrote:
To my knowledge, Serpent, you are not banned on TS. As for GMOD, I have nothing to offer on that subject, so I'll let someone else address it.

Thank you for the response! Hope all Is going well for you.

View user's profileSend private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
pvtwaldo
Major
Major

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:57 am Reply with quote
I moved it to Archives. to alleviate any bullshit drama that it might have caused. You should have know that as a member of AWOL , which you were at the time, that Ex-assault does not permit members owning their own severs. As you stated we have a G-Mod server of which you helped start and I thank you for that. You were more than welcome to play on it anytime you felt, but no you went into so called retirement and in doing so relinquished command to someone else. Then you started your own and started inviting other members of AWOL over to play on your server of which takes away from ours and is against some of our rules. As far as I am concerned if you wanted a G-Mod server you should have stayed with us and just maybe things would have been a little different. You choose the path that you have taken and I just pushed you further along. This post will be lock as there is no reason to reply or have anyone else post any comments on it and just so that you know don't bother trying to dispute the invites as I have a few screen shoots of your invitations.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AWOLGAMERS Forum Index -> DISAGREEMENTS & COMPLAINTS

View next topic
View previous topic