Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on Google+ Link To US
Background
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Welcome to AWOLGAMERS
Please sign in or Register

AWOLGAMERS: Forums

Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AWOLGAMERS Forum Index -> EMPYRION GALACTIC SURVIVAL
Mixii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:58 am Reply with quote
Greetings

Had some fun on the Empyrion server, but there is something what disturbs me. Build my small base for most needs, then an T4 building, placed it down, tug it nicely out and spent alot time with it. Then when there was the server version update i found that my small base was where it was supposed to be, but my T4 building was gone.
Ok
Worked myself around, built an T1 CV took it to space, got myself stuck because of my own mistake with not taking enough warp crystals along. Cuicided, went back to Palanium, built an new HC, then SV, then gathered materials for T2 CV. Had to go on an business trip to Sweden for 2 days, even mentioned that to the Awol members on wednesday that ill be gone for a few days.
Today when i return only things what was left of my vehicles and buildings were the O2 generator and the O2 & water generator.
My small base, sv, hc were gone. Quite an mood wrecker there.

EpicZenon
Warrant Officer I
Warrant Officer I

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:20 am Reply with quote
Hi Mixii,

This is odd. I tried a few things last night with another player to see if there was a way to possibly cheat and destroy other players creations without actually attacking them but there was no damage done. I had him attack the base directly, exposed the core for him to attack, destroy all the terrain around the base to see if it would topple over and nothing. I'm going to up the decay to 5 days to see if that will help. Look myself or Recon up in game and we'll make it right with you.

Mixii wrote:
Greetings

Had some fun on the Empyrion server, but there is something what disturbs me. Build my small base for most needs, then an T4 building, placed it down, tug it nicely out and spent alot time with it. Then when there was the server version update i found that my small base was where it was supposed to be, but my T4 building was gone.
Ok
Worked myself around, built an T1 CV took it to space, got myself stuck because of my own mistake with not taking enough warp crystals along. Cuicided, went back to Palanium, built an new HC, then SV, then gathered materials for T2 CV. Had to go on an business trip to Sweden for 2 days, even mentioned that to the Awol members on wednesday that ill be gone for a few days.
Today when i return only things what was left of my vehicles and buildings were the O2 generator and the O2 & water generator.
My small base, sv, hc were gone. Quite an mood wrecker there.

EpicZenon
Warrant Officer I
Warrant Officer I

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:03 am Reply with quote
8:03 pm 2/25/2017 - Your base is still there.

fixnfly673

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:06 am Reply with quote
I came to the forums and made an account to see if anyone else had similar issues. We've been enjoying this server as well and experienced something very similar yesterday. Both of our capital ships, some small craft and part of our base were destroyed. We have offline protection on all of them and we were online within hours of it happening. I read a lot about hackers so I'm thinking maybe this was the case. From what I read you cannot stop it unless you ban the offender.

Certainly don't mind engaging in a little at the keyboard pvp, but that was kinda lame. Those big capitals take a lot of time to make

EDIT: I see VG lost a base and some vehicles on the same planet at the same time too.

Hoko
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:42 pm Reply with quote
ATTENTION: With regards to your bases disappearing. Occasionally when a server resets, it may or may not temporarily delete your assets, at which point another server reset will restore them. Happened to me a few times on another server.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AWOLGAMERS Forum Index -> EMPYRION GALACTIC SURVIVAL

View next topic
View previous topic